Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
I’m still excited every time there’s a package waiting for me when I get home. Here’s what arrived at my house this week.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Home: No-Nonsense Advice that Will Inspire You to Clean Like the Dickens by Thelma Meyer
- How to Mess Up Your Child’s Life: Tips to Identify and Avoid the Worst Mistakes Well-Meaning Parents Make by Olivia and Kurt Bruner
- Throw Our Fifty Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life by Gail Blanke ( I won these first three at Chic Book Chick. Thanks!)
- The Art Thief by Noah Charney (I love Paperbackswap.com.)
- The Man’s Book: The Essential Guide for the Modern Man by Thomas Fink (Anna at Hachette Book Group sent me this. Thanks!)
I think I’ll have to get out Mrs. Meyer’s book and do some Spring cleaning. It’s not something I’m really looking forward to, but it definitely needs done.