Thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting Mailbox Monday. Several books showed up in my mailbox this week.
- The Glister by John Burnside (an ARC I won at A Reader’s Respite)
- Peacekeeper: A Major Ariane Kedros Novel by Laura E. Reeve ( I picked this up through Paperbackswap.)
- The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
- The Monsters of Morley Manor by Bruce Coville
- The Dragon of Doom by Bruce Coville
- How to Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell
- Murder Uncorked by Michele Scott