Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday every week. I got some great books and goodies.
I received Rion by Susan Kearney from Anna at Hachette Book Group for review.
Then on Saturday morning, I received the Giving Thanks tote bag I won at TJ Bennett’s blog, IMHO. Thanks! In addition to the cute black and white tote, it included five signed books and some goodies.
- Passionate by Anthea Lawson
- A Stroke of Magic by Tracy Madison
- The Promise by TJ Bennett
- Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas
- The Pleasures of Sin by Jessica Trapp
- $20 Barnes and Noble Gift Certificate
- A pear scented candle, bookmarks and a magnet for my car
What books found their way to your house this week?