I mentioned earlier today that I’m joining in on the Winter’s Respite Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict. I’m not sure how much reading time I’ll get in the week, but it’ll mostly be in the evening, since I work during the days. I’ll just be updating this post throughout the week, with books, times, whatever.
First, I’m reading The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain. I’m about halfway through and want to finish it before I start on anything else. I don’t have much of a plan as to what I’ll read after that, but trust me, I’ve got plenty of possibilities.
- Back to the Bedroom by Janet Evanovich
- The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain
- The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
- The Man Who Knew Too Much by G. K. Chesterton
- The Fran with Four Brains by Jim Benton
- Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden
- Frantastic Voyage by Jim Benton
- “Vasilissa the Beautiful” from Russian Wonder Tales by Post Wheeler