With the end of October comes the end of the RIP VI challenge. I do love reading the mysteries, thrillers, and dark fantasies that go along with this season. Here is the list of reviews I posted for the challenge.
- The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny
- Between the Thames and the Tiber by Ted Riccardi
- The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths
- India Black and the Widow of Windsor by Carol K. Carr
- The After House by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Stories for Nighttime and Some for the Day by Ben Loory
- The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
- Ding Dong the Diva’s Dead by Cat Melodia
- “Last Cottage” by Christopher Merkner
- “Clean Slate” by Lawrence Block
I also read or listened to several works that I haven’t gotten reviews up for.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irvin
- “The Tell-Tale Heart” by Edgar Allan Poe
- “The Raven” by Edgar Allan Poe
- A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny
Way to go!
Congrats! You did fabulous!
Looks like you knocked this challenge out of the park!
Great challenge. The Tell-Tale Heart is one of my favorites.
You did fantastic!
Great job. I was lucky to finish two books for Peril the Second!
Congratulation on the completion! Great job!
I haven’t read any of the ones you listed here.