I love Christmas stories, and though I don’t really need an excuse to read them, I had to join in Michelle’s The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. I’m aiming for the Christmas Tree Level, which is 5 or 6 Christmassy books. And adding on Visions of Sugar Plums, books I read with my daughter.
November 21, 2011 – January 6, 2012
“Dakota Christmas” by Joseph Bottum
Jacob T. Marley by R. William Bennett
Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King by William Joyce and Laura Geringer
Tentative Reading List
- Jacob T. Marley by R. William Bennett
- The Autobiography of Santa Claus by Jeff Guinn
- A Clockwork Christmas anthology
- Twas the Night Before Christmas by Sandra Hill, Kate Holmes and Trish Jensen
- Honky Tonk Christmas by Carolyn Brown
And to read with Amber
- Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King by William Joyce and Laura Geringer
If you want to join in, head over to The Christmas Spirit to sign up.