I’m doing the Saturday: 9 again this week. Every Saturday, 9 questions are posted. Sometimes the post has a theme, and at other times the questions are totally unrelated.
1. There’s a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back the hands of time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
I think I would pick my wedding day. It’s was a wonderful day, and I’d love go back and enjoy it all again.
2. What did you do yesterday?
Let’s see. Yesterday was Black Friday, and yes I went shopping, but not until afternoon. Got a couple of birthday presents exchanges and bought a couple of things for my husband for Christmas. Then a couple of friends came over to watch hockey and play boardgames.
I’m not really sure, but I would definitly make sure Charlie Sheen got one. He’s entertaining even when he’s crazy.
4. Where are you going and where have you been?
I’m not planning on going anywhere really, I’m pretty happy where I am.
5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you think when you were little?
I loved The Gammage Cup by Carol Kendall. It encourages you to be who you are, not to do anything just to fit in.
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Christmas!! I love the whole season, the music, decroations, gifts.
7. What was the last text message you received?
Finally got bed finished. Hope its put together right or a trip to doctors with head lodged in bck may be in my future. Lol. Angie sorry for textin u
8. Do you prefer to call or text?
I prefer text. I’m not good at talking to people.
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night?
Reading Peter and Wendy by J. M. Barrie with Amber. I’ve actually never read the story before, just seen the Disney movie.