My mailbox, and Kindle, were pretty busy during January. Here’s what I added to my to-read stack.
- A Will to Murder by Hilary Thomson (from the author and Pongid Press)
- Creative Spirit by Scott Nicholson and the screenplay (Won at the Minding Spot. Thanks, Wendy!)
- No Mark Upon Her by Deborah Crombie (from William Morrow)
- Borneo Tom by Tom McLaughlin that came with a cute little bag (from Pump Up Your Book for a blog tour)
- Shore Excursion by Marie Moore (from Tribute Books for a blog tour)
- The Professionals by Owen Laukkanen (from Penguin)
- Henry Wood Detective Agency by Brian Meeks (from Pump Up Your Book for a blog tour)
- The Kingdom on the Edge of Reality by Gahan Hanmer (from Tribute Books for a blog tour)
- Snake Skin by C. J. Lyons (Purchased)
- The Fairy Tale Fiction of Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie edited by Heidi Anne Heiner (Purchased)
I also received a couple of beautiful photos of Paris, won from The Bookworm. Thanks, Naida!