Yes, I obviously staged the photo, Scrappy doesn’t actually take naps hugging my books, but it’s still cute. Besides, in addition to dog, D is for delivered, a good way to list the books that were delivered to my house or Kindle last month. And they all look good, I can’t wait to read them.
- Sacré Bleu by Christopher Moore (from William Morrow)
- Parents Need to Eat Too by Debbie Koenig (Won from Jen at Devourer of Books. Thanks!)
- The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri (Purchased)
- Winged Obsession by Jessica Speart (from William Morrow)
- The Thirteen by Susie Maloney (from William Morrow)
- I, Iago by Nicole Galland (from William Morrow)
- Blue Eyes by Jerome Charyn (From Tribute Books for blog tour)
- Sidney Sheldon’s Angel of the Dark by Tilly Bagshaw (from William Morrow)
- Nevermore by William Hjortsberg (From Open Road Media)
- The Godwulf Manuscript by Rober B. Parker (Purchased)
The A-Z Challenge is hosted at its own blog.