Yes, I obviously staged the photo, Scrappy doesn’t actually take naps hugging my books, but it’s still cute. Besides, in addition to dog, D is for delivered, a good way to list the books that were delivered to my house or Kindle last month. And they all look good, I can’t wait to read them.
- Sacré Bleu by Christopher Moore (from William Morrow)
- Parents Need to Eat Too by Debbie Koenig (Won from Jen at Devourer of Books. Thanks!)
- The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri (Purchased)
- Winged Obsession by Jessica Speart (from William Morrow)
- The Thirteen by Susie Maloney (from William Morrow)
- I, Iago by Nicole Galland (from William Morrow)
- Blue Eyes by Jerome Charyn (From Tribute Books for blog tour)
- Sidney Sheldon’s Angel of the Dark by Tilly Bagshaw (from William Morrow)
- Nevermore by William Hjortsberg (From Open Road Media)
- The Godwulf Manuscript by Rober B. Parker (Purchased)
The A-Z Challenge is hosted at its own blog.
Mailbox Monday, even though I’m a little late, is hosted this month by Cindy at Cindy’s Love of Books.
Great books, Carol.Your dog has good taste in books. Liked Winged Obsession and looking forward to reading Sacre Bleu and Thirteen. Love your other books too.
Aw, Scrappy looks like my kind of dog! Enjoy your new books!
He’s a sweet dog, but not too bright.
Ah that is too cute. I will have to show my son this picture when he comes home from school later.
you got some great books. Happy reading
I have Thirteen and Sacre Blue too…they look so good!!!
That’s so precious! What a good doggie he is to help you out with today’s letter. And he has good tastes in books. Winged Obsession is on my to-read-sooner-rather-than-later list.
I’ve been curious about I, Iago so I’ll be looking forward to your review.
I love the pic! I know lots of people are excited about the new Christopher Moore book.
Lol, I love the photo even if it’s staged. A true booklover
This is the cutest image I’ve seen all day!!! What a sweet reading companion!
Awww. Scrappy is so darned adorable.
That’s such a cute picture of your dog! Good luck and have fun reading!
Scarppy’s adorable! And ooh … lots of books! That’s lots of hours of enjoyment there!
A to Z Blogger
Who cares if it’s staged. That’s the cutest picture ever! Sam would never consent to laying that still and besides that he’d be too busy eating my book. Lol.
It was the end of the day and he was pretty tired out. Now when he was a puppy, he did eat several books. And shoes, lots of shoes.
awww…he is sooo cute!! 🙂
Happy reading, those all look good. I like the cover on Sacré Bleu.
My D post was about my dogs too… and so was my J post… and I’m sure there will be more before the month is out. 🙂 I love the staged photo, since I staged a photo of my dog with a book, although I made it look like she chewed it up. It was almost painful to tear that book up, even though it was one I didn’t like at all.
Wishing you continued success with the A to Z challenge,