Today is the 24-hour Read-a-Thon. And I’m hoping to do lots and lots of reading, starting by finishing A Plain Death by Amanda Flower.
Before I get absorbed in a story, though, I wanted to go ahead and answer Hour 1’s questions.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m in Ohio. It’s rainy today here, and much coller than yesterday – a perfect day to stay inside and read.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t really know. I don’t have any that I have huge expectations for, and to be honest, I don’t really have much of a plan. I’m just going to pull off the shelf (or Kindle) whichever book grabs my eye at the time.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Brownies! And spaghetti for dinner.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read and play boardgames. I have a wonderful husbad and daughter who may think I’m nuts but are not complaining that I’m planning on spending my whole day, on a weekend, ignoring them. I also like to nap so if I disappear for a couple hours this afternoon, you’ll know where I am.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I didn’t participate in the last one, but I have participated in them before. This time, my schedule is actually clear, so I can read all I want instead of reading, taking a break, reading. Of course, I’ll probably still take a few breaks, to go visiting other blogs if nothing else.
Have fun everybody!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
No, not yet. And my husband and daughter left so I have the house to myself for a while.
2) What have you finished reading?
Only the two lited above so far.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
They were both good, both mysteries that relied heavily on their settings.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I haven’t gotten around to visiting much yet. Sorry!
As of 1:40 am
Time read or listened: 12½ hours
- A Plain Death by Amanda Flower
- China Trade by S J Rozan
- Last Ditch by Ngaio Marsh
- The Yard by Alex Grecian
Mini-Challenges participated in:
I’m going to be reading for a little while longer, but I don’t know if I’ll be updating again before bed. Hope everyone has fun reading!