I love autumn! The leaves are just starting to change, the weather getting cooler but hasn’t hit downright cold yet. It’s also the perfect time of the year to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.
- The Knight, The Princess and the Magic Rock by Sara Azizi from Wisdom Tales via NetGalley
- Saint Francis of Assisi by Demi from Wisdom Tales via NetGalley
- A King James Christmas edited by Catherine Schuon and Michael Oren Fitzgerald from Wisdom Tales via NetGalley
- Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight by Grace Burrowes from Sourcebooks via NetGalley
- Debt-Proof Your Christmas by Mary M. Hunt from Baker Publishing via NetGalley
- Something Red by Nicholas Douglas from Atria
- The Isaac Quartet by Jerome Charyn from the author
- Nikolas and Company: The Merman and the Moon Forgotten by Kevin McGill from the author
- Attorny-Client Privelege by Pamela Samuels Young from Pump Up Your Book
Yes, I might already be getting in a Christmassy mood. I can’t be the only one.