Saturday 9: Call Me Maybe
1) Do you owe anyone a phone call? No, not really. There are a couple of people I need to call, but not anyone I owe a call.
2) Do you still have a landline phone? No, we have three cell phones, but no landline.
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book? I’m not sure. Usually I look on-line.
4) Do you receive more calls or texts? More texts, by far. Of course, I’m not really much for actually talking on the phone, never have been, even in the days before e-mail and text.
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada? Michael J Fox – always loved him!
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else? Most often at work, but it’s usually talk radio. In the car, I listen to Contemporary Christian music.
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at? No.
8) Do you consider yourself competitive? A little, not overly so, but I play games to win, not just to have fun.
9) Tell us your superhero name — as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug! The Red Ruler.
Lol, well I do not excel at a domestic chore either
Cute meme. I like your superhero name. I saw Carly Rae sing that song in concert, its very catchy. Happy Saturday 🙂
How fun. I still had a landline until just three months ago. Now cell phone only. My superhero name would be Pink Lamp!
I like that name, and I can just picture a sparkly pink costume. 🙂
We still have a landline. If it was up to Carl, we’d get rid of it, but I still cling to it.