A List of L Words
1. Love – I love my husband and it also happens to be his birthday today. Happy Birthday, David!
2. Life vest – David’s thinking of trying to fix up the old boat at the cabin, but this was taken last summer when we went canoeing.
3. Little – I always think of all those little toys that you step on in the middle of the night. Happily, with Amber being older, that doesn’t happen often anymore.
4. Leash – The only time the dog is off his is when he’s in the house or the fenced in backyard.
5. Laundry – There’s always some that needs done.
6. License – Mine is not so pretty.
7. Lightning bugs – I still like catching them, but I don’t stick them in jars anymore.
9. Lighthouses – We saw a couple on vacation in 2011.
10. Lake – We spend several weekends each summer at Pymatuning Lake.
What other words should I have included on my list?