You’re being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
Exiled to my very own private island, poor me. And of course, my poor husband’s with me, because obviously he helped with whatever got me exiled in the first place. Days spent reading on the beach, feet buried in the warm sand, or wading in the warm clear water. Evenings watching the sunset over the ocean, being waited on by a wonderful staff my captors also provided.
And my five favorite foods to eat. I must have the nicest captors.
- Spaghetti and sauce – my mom’s recipe
- Banana omelet topped with fresh strawberries
- Macaroni and cheese – preferably Kraft
- DiCarlo’s pizza
- Apple crisp with some vanilla ice cream
I’m sure my captors wouldn’t mind supplying five drinks too.
- Water, obviously
- Coffee with a bit of vanilla almond milk
- Hot chocolate
- A red wine- I’m not too picky
- Dr. Pepper
What would you choose?