Top Ten Things that Make My Life as a Blogger Easier
- My husband – He may not be a reader, but he encourages my blogging and pretends to be interested when I change my template or something
- Goodreads – Not only does it have blurbs, it also lets me keep track of my lists of books to read, books I’ve read, books I’ve received last month
- FictFact – Keeps track of my series, where I’m at, which ones I’ve read
- Google Calendar – for specific tour dates/guest posts/giveawas
- NetGalley – A great source for e-ARCs
- Audiobook Jukebox – Great for audiobook lovers
- Library – Who doesn’t love the library?
- Bloglovin’/Twitter/Facebook – All ways I keep up with other folks. I love the community part of blogging.
- Coffee and chocolate – They make life in general easier, so that counts, right?
- Good books
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.