I get to do the 24 Hour read-a-thon today! Alright, I won’t get to read the whole 24 hours – I’m going to the symphony tonight with my mom and probably going out for a while this afternoon, but I’m going to read and participate as much as I can. I don’t even have to work tomorrow – I usually play the organ at our church, but it’s Youth Sunday and the kids are doing the whole service. I’ll still go, Amber’s ushering, but I don’t have to be quite as on the ball as usual.
I’ll be starting this morning listening to The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith while I make coffee, etc.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in eastern Ohio
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I haven’t really made a stack. I’m just choosing randomly today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Double stuff oreos
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m planning on doing part of my reading on audio, so I can get a few things done around my mess of a house too.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have participated in the past, but I’m not sure if I did the one last April. I can’t really thing of anything I’ll necessarily do differently, just read, visit, and enjoy the day.