I’m joining in on the #COYER Summer Reading List challenge this year. I’m taking the Summer Reading List Option.
From the site:
* Challenge starts on June 17th Midnight (your time zone) and ends September 8th. Review link closes on September 9th.
* You can read any format of book; Ebook, Physical, Audio, KU, Library, Borrowed, etc.
* You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the two grand prize giveaways.
* If you want to join the Summer Reading List. Make a list in a Goodreads Shelf or your Blog of 30 books that you want to read. You must pick 30 and you must link it in your sign-up. This is your summer reading list. (you do NOT have to read all 30 books, don’t panic) (the books added to your list must be books that you already have)
* You have from now until June 17th to make the list, when COYER starts you can not change the list. For every 5 books you read, you can add 5 more to the list (this is for all you mood readers). You can read as much as you want from the list.
I’m also hoping to participate in the read-a-thons.
Each month during the challenge we will have 3 read-a-thons for those participating in the Reading List part of COYER. During a read-a-thon you are only allowed to read books from your list.
Read-a-thon Dates are
June 25th – July 2nd ~ read only ebooks
July 23rd to July 30th ~ read only physical books
August 20th to August 27th ~ read only audio and ebooks
And there’s Social Media Games too.
You can find the rest of the details and the sign-up linky HERE.
My list is on Goodreads: Summer Reading List 2017