Bookish and Not So Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things encountered during the week, etc.) Head over to her blog to link-up.
1. Bout of Books starts tomorrow. I’m starting off the week in the middle of Weycombe by G. M. Maillet on my Kindle and Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan on audio.
2. We went to Cleveland this past week and had a lot of fun. I shared a couple of pictures of the school yesterday and will probably share more photos from our trip on the next couple Saturdays.
3. My husband’s softball church league play-offs started Friday. It’s double-elimination. They lost their first game but won their second so they play again on Tuesday.
4. We went to the Pirates baseball game yesterday with my brother and sister-in-law and the Pirates actually won. It was a 4 o’clock game which I thought would be really nice because we could go out for dinner afterward and still be home by like 10. Of course, there was a two-hour rain delay, so by the time the game was over and we had dinner at Bettis’ Grille 36, we didn’t get home until almost midnight.
5. This week’s dessert was apple pie cups. Here’s the pin. Yummy and sooo easy.
6. No major plans for this week. The first football game of the year is Friday, but it’s away and I don’t think we’re going.
How was your week? Any plans for this week?