It’s halfway through the readathon and I’m finally home and reading. We spent most of the day driving across Pennsylvania – and it’s a long state. We also stopped at the Flight 93 Memorial, which I’m glad we finally got to visit.
1. What are you reading right now? Bones to Pick by Linda Lovely
2. How many books have you read so far? 1 (and it may have been a children’s book)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hoping to get around to Righteous by Joe Ide, but it really depends how the next couple hours go.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I think I already explained my main interruption.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing really. It did take about 2 hours longer to get home than I though it would. Apparently we drive slower and take more stops on the way home than we do on the way to a destination.