So I totally forgot to sign up for Michelle’s Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, so I’m doing it now, but I’m counting books I’ve read since the challenge started, November 19.
From her Christmas Spirit blog:
* challenge will run from Monday, November 19, 2018 through Sunday, January 6, 2019 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
* cross over with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
* These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and for the first time…a children’s Christmas books level!
I’m aiming for the Christmas Tree level, which is 5 or 6 books. I’ll also probably read some kids books.
I’ll keep track of my books here.
- Portrait of a Murderer by Anne Meredith (review)
- The Man Who Invented Christmas by Les Standiford (review)
- Not a Creature Was Purring by Krista Davis (review)
- ‘Twas the Knife Before Christmas by Jacqueline Frost (review)
- Slay Bells by T. C. Wescott (review)
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie (review)
“The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding” by Agatha Christie (review)
Scampy Doodle and the Reindeer by G. J. Barnes (review)