Yes, the Sci-Fi Summer Readathon hosted at Seasons of Reading ended over a week ago, but I kept forgetting to post my wrap-up.
Since this year’s readathon was a month long, the goal was to read some science fiction/fantasy, but we could include other genres as well.
Here’s my list. The titles should link to my posts. Red are science fiction. Originally, the event was scheduled to last two weeks and I didn’t have enough sci-fi titles ready when it was extended to a month. And I got a bit bogged down by The Woman on the Edge of Time by Marge Piercy. I still haven’t finished it. Has anyone read it? Should I keep going or give up?
- The Consuming Fire by John Scalzi
- The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas
- The Three-Body Problem by Cixiu Lin
- A Knife in the Fog by Bradley Harper
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
- Death of a Ladies’ Man by Helena Marchmont
My favorite of the sci-fi reads was The Consuming Fire. I can’t wait for the final installation in the trilogy, due out in Spring of next year.
Thanks, Michelle, for hosting!