Christmas Spirit Readathon Wrap-up
Thanks again to Michelle at Seasons of Reading for hosting the Christmas Spirit Readathon which wrapped up this evening.
Books I finished:
- Lord James Harrington and the Christmas Mystery by Lynn Florkiewicz
- Ale of Two Cities by Sarah Fox
- Christmas at the Chateau by Lorraine Wilson
- The Christmas Egg by Mary Kelly
- The Christmas Card Crime and Other Stories edited by Martin Edward
Started, but haven’t finished:
- Apple Cider Slaying by Julie Anne Lindsey
- The Ghost of Christmas Past by Angie Fox
David and I went to the Penguins Hockey game on Friday. It was fun and the Pens won, which was nice too.
We played Dead Man’s Cabal this week. It’s a fun game, not too tough but a bit unusual. I’m not usually a zombie fan, but I enjoy this one. I lost pretty badly though.
Looking forward to:
Friday will be Art Walk at Oberlin. It’s always nice to see what they have been working on through the semester. Amber’s in figure painting class this year. She, by the way, has decided to double-major in Studio Art with a concentration in painting and East Asian Studies, focusing on Japan.