So, I was looking for a non-fiction reading challenge for next year, mostly because that’s the only way I read non-fiction. The Femibooks Non-Fiction Reading Challenge looks perfect.
I love the variety of categories. My goal will actually be 12 books, but since the categories can overlap, I’m not sure how many of the 24 I’ll cover.
Edited: So there’s no rules and this year I’m apparently focusing on happiness, I may have multiple personal development books rather than trying to cover as many categories as possible.
- Released in 2020: Why We Can’t Sleep by Ada Calhoun
- Memoir from a writer who is still alive: Becoming by Michelle Obama
- About history: The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- About personal development: The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky
- About personal development: Rethinking Positive Thinking by Gabriele Oettingen