Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s topic is “Book Events/Festivals I’d Love to Go to Someday (Real or Fictional),” suggested by Nandini @ Unputdownable Books. Here’s my list. I’m going to ignore that most of these have either been canceled or took place online this year. I have to assume that they’ll all be back in a year or two, especially since several happen in places I’d love to visit.
- National Book Festival, Washington, D.C.
- Malice Domestic, Bethesda, Maryland
- International Agatha Christie Festival, Torquay, Devon, England
- Edinburgh International Book Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Savannah Book Festival, Savannah, Georgia
- Bloody Scotland, Stirling, Scotland
- PEN World Voices Festival, New York City, New York
- Hay Festival, Hay-on-Wye, Wales
- Jane Austen Festival, Bath, Somerset, England
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, Los Angeles, California