- challenge will run from Monday, November 23, 2020 through January 6, 2021 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
- cross over with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and a children’s Christmas books level!
I’m aiming for the Christmas Tree level, which is 5 or 6 books.
This year, the challenge is running in tandem with the Christmas Spirit Readathon. You don’t have to read only Christmas/holiday books during the readathon, but hopefully you will pick up at least one holiday tale.
- The Hour of Death by Jane Willan
- The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
- An English Murder by Cyril Hare
- The Finishing Stroke by Ellery Queen
- A Resolution at Midnight by Shelley Noble
- Murder at an Irish Christmas by Carlene O’Connor
- Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier
- A Christmas Party by Georgette Heyer