COYER Winter starts today. COYER is hosted by Berls and Michelle @Because Reading Is Better than Real Life, Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter, and Lillian @ Mom With a Reading Problem. Head to any of their blogs or https://www.becausereading.com/its-happening-again-coyer-2022/ for more information. As always, the hashtag is #COYER.
COYER is always a little tough for me. There are rules and different ways of participating, but I’m going to give it another shot this year since it is such a great community.
Winter runs January through March and it has rather strict rules.
- Every book you read MUST be in an electronic format – meaning eBook or Audiobook.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $3 for eBooks and no more than $5 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency). Library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited, Amazon Prime books, and Audible Plus Catalog books do not qualify.
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (which will open up January 1).
Books that count:
- Body at Buccaneer’s Bay by Josh Lanyon
- The Valentine Dine or Die by J.B. Michaels
- Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke
- Hot and Sour Suspects by Vivien Chien
- The Maid by Nita Prose
- Danger in the Air by Neil Richards and Matthew Costello
- The Wrong Man by Matthew Costello and Neil Richards
- Secrets on the Côte d’Azur by Matthew Costello and Neil Richards
- Pignon Scorbion & the Barbershop Detectives by Rick Bleiweiss
The first COYER Seasons semester of the year starts today too and runs through April. Its home base is the COYER Facebook Group. There you’ll find buddy reads, DEAR (Drop Everything and Read) times which is on Saturdays this year, readathons, book clubs, etc.