COYER Summer starts today. COYER is hosted by Berls and Michelle @Because Reading Is Better than Real Life, Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter, and Lillian @ Mom With a Reading Problem. Head to any of their blogs or https://www.becausereading.com/ for more information. As always, the hashtag is #COYER.
COYER is always a little tough for me. There are rules and different ways of participating, but I’m giving it another shot this year since it is such a great community.
The rules for summer are super relaxed.
- Format doesn’t matter anymore. You can still read your eBooks and Audiobooks, but now you can also read physical books.
- Price doesn’t matter anymore. They can be free, they can be $50. They can be Kindle Unlimited, borrowed, etc.
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky
- Follow & share reviews on Twitter. Use #COYER on your posts and look for tweets with the hashtag.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun.
Books that count: