I completed the What’s in a Name Challenge? a little while ago, but forgot to post a wrap-up.
- Don’t Call Me a Crook! by Bob Moore (profession)
- Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde (time of day)
- The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent (relative)
- Phantom Limb by Theresa Kishkan (body part)
- The Monsters of Morley Manor by Bruce Coville (building)
- The Light of Burning Shadows by Chris Evans (medical condition)
I might be stretching it a little with “burning” as a medical condition, but it works for me. Looking at the list, it’s an odd selection of books. The Monsters of Morley Manor was probably the one I enjoyed the least, but I’m not sure what my favorite of the lot was.