Summer is just around the bend, so I thought it would be a good time to list some things I want to do or to accomplish this summer. Maybe writing them down will actually provide a little extra motivation on some of the not so fun ones. A couple I already have plans in place, but most are still just kind of floating out there.
Play miniature golf Go canoeing Lay on the beach
- See a movie at the drive-in
- Go to Kennywood
Go to a baseball game Host a cook-out Watch a softball game See a play at Brooke Hills
Accomplish Something (Yes, David, you have to help with some of them)
- Plant the garden and keep it weeded
- Work up to being able to jog three miles
- Read The Three Musketeers (I could put this under fun, too)
- Finish work on the kitchen
- Paint the dining room and living room
Wash and clean out my car Put a couple more perennials in my front flower bed
- Write a short story
- Clean the house (bleck)
One more for each list to make a nice round 10. Any suggestions? What’s in your plans for the summer?