I can’t believe summer is almost over. It just flew past. I’m not much of a planner when it comes to my reading schedule, but here’s a list of the top ten books on my fall t-read list. Now whether or not I’ll get around to them, we’ll just have to wait and see. This is a mix of books I’m wishing for and ones I already have sitting on the pile at home. I could list more, but I held myself to ten.
- Between the Thames and the Tiber by Ted Riccardi- I love Holmes!
- Ghost on Black Mountain by Ann Hite – A ghost story for October.
- Dragon Blues by Edie Ramer – I have to have a paranormal romance on the list.
- The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe – The eastern Tennessee setting and the mix of magic and reality call to me.
- Theodora: Actress, Empress, Whore by Stella Duffy – I don’t read many historical novels, but Theodora sounds like a fascinating woman.
- Sally’s Bones by MacKenzie Cadenhead – I’m thinking an October read for Amber and me.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – A mysterious circus, two rival magicians who fall in love
- Hell and Gone by Duane Swierczynski – I read the first in the series and need to know what happens next.
- Always a Princess by Alice Gaines- I enjoy a predictable romance occasionally.
- Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson- Sounds like a really unique plot.
What books are you dying to read this fall?