We’ve all got one. A list of things we want to do / see / accomplish / taste / feel / try in our lifetime. A bucket list.
Here’s 15 things off mine.
- See the Grand Canyon
- Vacation in Italy
- Read The Three Musketeers
- Run a 5K
- Go on a cruise
- See a Broadway show in NYC
- Go to a World Series Game
- Celebrate Christmas Eve with a Feast of the Seven Fishes
- Get a massage
- Write a book, even if no one else ever reads it
- Eat at LeMont
- Take ballroom dancing lessons
- Eat sushi
- Learn how to cook a signature meal, from appetizer through dessert
- See Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap at St. Martin’s Theatre
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.