I know you probably have your sleigh all packed and ready to go, and I’m sure you’ve got all kinds of goodies in there for me, but just in case you’re looking for some last-minute ideas, here are some books I would love to see under the tree. Of course, I do love to see just about any book under the tree, or gift certificates for books, or book accessories, but that’s beside the point.
- Brunetti’s Cookbook by Roberta Pianaro
- The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
- The Prague Cemetery by Umberto Eco
- Tales of a Sixth Grade Muppet by Kirk Scroggs
- The Redbreast by Jo Nesbø
- The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths
- My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me edited by Kate Bernheimer
- Little, Big by John Crowley
- Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini
- Buy Back by Brian M. Wiprud
But I know I’ll be thrilled with whatever I find Sunday morning. And don’t worry, we’ll leave cookies out for you.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.