I had a great week of reading/listening to books. I love that week-long read-a-thons give me an excuse to find extra time during the days for books. Thanks, Michelle, for hosting!
I finished five books this week.
- The Adventurer’s Guide to Living a Happy Life by Matt Mosteller (e-book)
- False Scent by Ngaio Marsh (print)
- Pray for Silence by Linda Castillo (audio)
- A Question of Belief by Donna Leon (audio)
- Vacant Graves by Christopher Beats (e-book)
I also started two that I’ll hopefully finish this week.
- Saving Grace by Pamela Fagan Hutchins (print)
- The Big Four by Agatha Christie (audio)
The problem is now this week I have little excuse to read instead of doing laundry.