“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
Six impossible things I believe:
1. Dragons exist. And fairies.
2. Cookies eaten at 2 am don’t have calories. The same goes for chocolate.
3. The Pirates will make it to the World Series again and win.
4. Telepathy. “Your thoughts are just that loud.”
5. A wish made on the first star you see will come true.
6. One day my husband will actually put his dirty clothes in the hamper.
What impossible things do you believe?