“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
Six impossible things I believe:
1. Dragons exist. And fairies.
2. Cookies eaten at 2 am don’t have calories. The same goes for chocolate.
3. The Pirates will make it to the World Series again and win.
4. Telepathy. “Your thoughts are just that loud.”
5. A wish made on the first star you see will come true.
6. One day my husband will actually put his dirty clothes in the hamper.
What impossible things do you believe?
I love your impossible things…I am thinking about mine!
Somethings will never come true.
Haha, the last one is the best
I will concur with you on them all, except for number six. That really is impossible and will never be possible. LOL!
I can only think of one right now and it’s that my cats carry on conversations, in English, when I’m not around. 😉
ROFL! I love #2! ME TOO!
Never mind believing that cookies (biscuits as we call them) and chocolate eaten at 2am don’t contain calories …… I KNOW they don’t.
I love your number 2! I think I’ll have to add that to my list 🙂
LOL!!! My favorite is the last one!! I’m still waiting for that one to happen myself!! 🙂
Now, that item on telepathy is scary!
Cookies eaten while standing at the kitchen counter don’t have calories either!
UM, love your number 2. I have the same one, but it also includes chips.