I know, we already did R and I will have an X post up sometime today, I promise. I was just on a roll with post titles and hated to mess it up. But today is the Read-a-thon!
I know I’m a little late getting up this morning, but here’s my introduction anyway.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Eastern Ohio
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? None in particular. I’m looking forward to reading them all.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to? An ice cream cone or coffee cake
- Tell us a little something about yourself! I love mysteries. I have a daughter and husband who don’t mind me devoting a day to reading,
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I don’t really tink I’ll do anything different. As always I wish I had the whole day clear but I’ll be out for a while this afternoon.
I’m starting the day finishing up Clouds of Witness by Dorothy Sayers.
11:15 am – Finished Clouds of Witness by Dorothy Sayers and The Golden Egg by Donna Leon, neither of which I had much left of. I also played along in the book spine poetry challenge. Here’s my instagram link: http://instagram.com/p/YnOI_ihLVk/#
6:00 pm – Been listening to Lady Fortescue Steps Out by Marion Chesney for about 2 hours. Took some time in the middle to go for lunch and pick up some spring plants. I think I need to take quick look for some Xs around the house, but then I’ll be reading Ladd Springs by Dianne Venetta.
11: 30 pm – Finished Ladd Springs by Dianne Venetta. I think I’m on chapter 6ish on my audio Lady Fortescue Steps Out by Marion Chesney. Next up in print is The Thin Man by Dashiell Hammett.
12:45 am – Think I’m heading to bed. I’ve only read like 34 page in the last hour, because my eyes keep drifiting closed. Maybe I’ll wake up again, but porbably not. Have a good night.