Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is the Top Ten books We’ve Read so far in 2015. Here’s my list, based on how I rated them when I wrote my reviews.
1. The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage Trilogy #3) by Brian McClellan
2. Things Half in Shadow by Alan Finn
3. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson
4. Day Shift (Midnight Texas #2) by Charlaine Harris
5. Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track #1) by Erin McCarthy
6. The Cairo Affair by Olen Steinhauer
7. The Ice Queen (Bodenstein & Kirchhoff #3) by Nele Neuhaus
8. 7 Simple Choices for a Better Tomorrow by Bob Merritt
9. Shadow and Light (Berlin Trilogy #2 by Jonathan Rabb
10. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
It’s actually an interesting collection. There’s paranormal and non-fiction, mystery and contemporary romance, even a spy novel. I think I’m happier with my reading overall when I read a wider variety than just mystery all the time.