The Readathon ended this morning, but I was sound asleep by then.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Most of the first half I wasn’t able to read much, which was a bit disappointing. Then, I gave in and went to bed around hour 17 or 18.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! I finished Bones to Pick by Linda Lovely, Santa, Please Bring Me a Gnome by An Swerts, and Sinbad the Sailor. I also read part of The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins.
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? Cozy mysteries are usually shorter, fun reads.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile? The readathon always makes me smile.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep? I’ll definitely participate again. One of these days I’m going to make the whole 24 hours.