Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today is freebie. I’m going with my Top Ten Favorite Things to Eat/Drink while reading. I was just telling Amber that there ar a couple of readathons coming up in August, so this is also a good chance to think about snacks for those.
- Coffee – Starbucks’ Veranda Blend to be specific. I love warm drinks any time of year. And lately, my hands have been feeling achy so the hot mug helps.
- Hot chocolate – See above, but with chocolate that won’t melt on your fingers.
- Pizza – “Steubenville style” is best when reading. Not too greasy and you can order it by the piece.
- Spaghetti with marinara sauce – Will always be on any of my top ten food lists. It’s my favorite meal, period.
- Warm cinnamon rolls with vanilla ice cream (and maybe caramel sauce) – Delicious!
- Popcorn – Quick and easy
- Crackers and cheese – I actually mean saltines and American cheese, which is probably not everyone’s choice.
- Dr. Pepper & Cream Soda – Have you had this yet? It might be my new favorite pop, since I can’t find Cherry Vanilla Pepsi anymore.
- Jalapeno poppers – Sounds like the perfect thing to pick up for Dewey’s 24-hr Reverse Readathon. It happens on a game night, so the folks we have over can share them too.
- Apple turnovers – I try to always have a couple of these in the freezer.
What are your favorite foods/drinks to have while you’re reading?