It’s the first Monday of a new year!! Hope 2012 is starting out great for all of you!
Mailbox Monday this month is hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. Head over there to see what other received and to share your own goodies.
I received a bunch of books throughout the month of December, but none were actually under the tree.
- The Landlord’s Black-Eyed Daughter by Mary Ellen Dennis (Won at Tif Talks Books. Thanks, Tif!)
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton (Thanks, Tif!)
- The Secret of the Sacred Scarab by Fiona Ingram (For a Pump Up Your Book! Blog Tour)
- Graveminder by Melissa Marr (From Harper Collins)
- Sleigh Ride: A Winter Anthology (Won from Booking Mama. Thanks, Julie and author, Malena Lott!)
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo (ARC from Random House)
- Strange Flesh by Michael Olson (ARC from Simon and Schuster)
- A Cold Creek Secret by RaeAnn Thayne (From Harlequin Ambassadors)
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (ARC from Feiwel and Friends)
- Dakota Christmas by Joseph Button (Purchased)
- Broken Resolutions by Cheryl Shireman (Purchased)
- Shakespeare’s Sonnets by William Shakespeare (free for Kindle)
- The Merry Wives of Windsor by William Shakespeare (Free for Kindle)
- The Innocence of Father Brown by G. K. Chesterton (Free for Kindle)
I did receive a gift card for Christmas that I’m using to purchase a book shelf. I’ll have to post a picture after it’s all set up.