1 What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in eastern Ohio.
2 Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m actually winging it today. First up will be a novella, Moonshine and Murder by Kathleen Brooks and after
3 Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have not planned very well. I’ll probably make a stop at the store when we’re out and about.
4 Tell us a little something about yourself! I read mostly mysteries, with the occasional romance or fantasy.
5 If you participated in the last read-a-
6:45 pm (hour 11): I’m finally home and reading on the couch. While we were out and about, I did manage to finish The Loch Ness Papers by Paige Shelton.
9:30 pm (hour 14)
1. What are you reading right now? I just finished Moonshine and Murder by Kathleen Brooks. I think next up is Final Curtain by Ngaio Marsh.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished two, but I was partway through the first already and the second was more of a novella.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Final Curtain is probably the only book I’ll get to before I go to bed.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I knew I was going to have interruptions. I’m just reading as much as I read and not stressing about it.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I’ve actually gotten a fair amount of reading in, which kinda surprises me, considering we were out most of the day.