44 Random Questions
I’m stealing this from Ryan over at Wordsmithonia. It seemed like fun.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No.
2. Have you ever been drunk? Yes, but it’s been a while.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, actually. It’s a reproduction black-powder Colt that a crazy man gave me once upon a time. It’s beautiful, which is why I keep it. We don’t have any ammunition for it and I don’t know how to shoot or load it.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Red. I’m not sure what flavor it was.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, definitely.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them, but only grilled or over a fire. I cook them fairly often, though, because they’re a perfect match for mac and cheese out of the box.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? There are several. Charlie Brown’s Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol, the traditional Christmas Carol. I’m sure I’ll think of more in a couple of months.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Black coffee or skim milk.
9. Can you do push ups? No. I guess I can, technically, I just don’t.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My sapphire ring. It’s my replacement engagement ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, scrapbooking when I have the money, playing the piano.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What’s your favorite shoe? My brown Crocs. I know they’re not pretty, but they are comfortable, you can wear them with socks or without, and they have three buttony things, a Mickey Mouse, a Kermit and a baseball.
14. Middle name? Sue
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I’m hungry. I wish I could take a nap. I should probably be actually working instead of doing this.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, Dr. Pepper.
17. Current worry? When David’ll get a new job, and whether he’ll actually like it when he does.
18. Current hate right now? Our groundhog. It ate all my parsley. (I actually deleted my first answer – my Wednesday Night Bible Study, because I don’t hate it, I just don’t like it.)
19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? Spoooooky.
20. How did you bring in the new year? We went to Pittsburgh’s First Night for a while and then came back home.
21. Where would you like to go? The Grand Canyon, France, Italy, England, a tropical island, back to Disney World, North Carolina. I could keep going on.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Don’t know.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, my husband bought me a nice pair that I wear all the time. They’re kind of a tan color and warm and fuzzy.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White shirt, light green sweater
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No, I would use flannel sheets all year long, if I could.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but not well
27. Favorite color? Purple
28. Would you be a pirate? No, way too dirty and pillaging and plundering sounds like a lot of work.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower. It’s too early and I’m not quite awake yet.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Amberleigh
31. Favorite boy’s name? Daniel? Jackson?
32. What’s in your pocket right now? A penny. No, it’s not lucky or anything, I just happen to have one in my pocket.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My husband’s expression as he read Sex, Drugs and Gefilte Fish over my shoulder last night.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Yeah, I don’t actually remember my childhood that well.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? I don’t think I’ve ever had a “worst” injury. I’ve never even had stitches.
36. Do you love where you live? Most of the time. I think most places have their good points and bad points.
37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Revenge of the Nerds
38. Who is your loudest friend? I’m going to have to refrain from answering on the off-chance he reads this.
39. How many dogs do you have? One, a mutt named Scrappy. He looks like he might be part Setter.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Does my husband count?
41. What is your favorite book? This one’s just too hard to answer. Who can pick one out of so many?
42. What is your favorite candy? Candy corn, marshmallow peeps, chocolate of all kinds, that peppermint bark you get at Christmas.
43. Favorite Sports Team? Pittsburgh Pirates (yeah, I know, but we’re still rebuilding, really.)
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don’t know. I’ve never really thought about it. An upbeat hymn.