Since last update I’ve only read for 45 minutes. We moved Amber’s bedroom furniture and had to have dinner over at my mom’s because my grandma’s brother is in town, but I did finish a book.
Time: 45 minutes (total= 4hrs 15 mins)
Pages: 91 (total=315)
Book finished: Flesh and Fire by Laura Anne Gilman
1. What are you reading right now?I’m between books right now. I’ll be reading with Amber (9) before she goes to bed and the book’ll be her choice. After that, I think I’ll start The Guns of Avalon by Roger Zelazny.
2. How many books have you read so far? Only 1.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I don’t know yet, maybe I’ll pick up a romance when it gets later.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Well, I tried, but you know how plans work sometimes.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, that’s why I’ve only had like 4 hours of reading out of 12.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How little time I’ve actually gotten to read.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, so far it’s been great.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Lock everyone out of the house.
9. Are you getting tired yet? No, not yet.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No that I can think of right now.
hahah I like your answer to #8! Keep up the good work!
I love the “lock everyone out of the house” idea. Maybe I’ll try it next year. Happy reading!
I have a couple of romances on my readathon stack as well!
You are doing really well!
Yay for finishing a book!
I’m so envious of everyone doing the readathon. Good luck!
Moving furniture and reading! You are a super-hero! Keep it up 🙂