Lynn is hosting a mini-challenge. She’s asking us to list five of our favorite childrens books.It’s hard to pick five, but here’s my quick list.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ( I just re-read this and loved it.)
- The Berenstain Bears and the Spooky Old Tree (Fun story and great pictures.)
- Cat in the Hat (It’s a classic and I think I can still recite a lot of it.)
- Bunnicula (I had forgotten most of it until I read it again with my daughter. Great book.)
- The first Magic Tree House. I forgot the title, something about dinosaurs. (First book in a series that is fun and teaches you some history.)
I re-read all these with my daughter and they were just as good as I had remembered.