I am finally feeling a little better today. I’ve had one of the many colds that are going around, coughing, stuffy nose, headache. It’s been a joy.
- One Snowy Night Before Christmas by Pamela Fryer – purchased (review)
- “Christmas in Killarney” by Susan Furlong-Bolliger – purchase (review)
- India Black and the Rajah’s Ruby by Carol K. Carr – from Penguin via Net Galley (review)
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs – purchased
- A Plain Scandal by Amanda Flower – from B&H via Net Galley
- A Murder at Rosamund’s Gate by Susanna Calkins – from Minotaur via Net Galley
- Saving Grace by Pamela Fagan Hutchins – from Pump Up Your Book!
- The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente – from Feiwel and Friends
- The Annotated Brothers Grimm Bicentennial Edition by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, edited by Maria Tatar – gift from my mom
- The Runner’s Guide to Yoga by Sage Rountree – gift from my mom
My pictures were all screwed up when I tried to add them and I just don’t feel like messing with it right now. If I get around to it I’ll add the covers later.