It’s time to get back into some kind of shape. Lose weight, get back to the gym or workout at home, eat better. Hmmm, seems like I have the same goals every year. So it’s time for some accountability. In theory, I’ll post my goal progress and any highlights here once a week or so. FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About. The hashtag is #FitReaders.
Goals for 2020:
- Lose 12 pounds
- Get back to being able to run 3-5 miles
- Eat more plant-based, whole-food meals – probably will do this more intentionally next month. With Amber home it’s not the easiest thing to do.
Goals for January (starting today 1/7):
- 8,000 steps, 5 days per week
- Exercise at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
- Keep a food log – wishing I had chosen something better than French toast sticks and pop for breakfast this morning.
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day, 7 days a week