I didn’t do well at the Calendar of Crime challenge hosted by Bev at My Reader’s Block last year, mostly because I forgot to keep track. So, I’m trying again this year. Twelve mysteries, one representing each month, are required for a complete challenge. Each month comes with several categories.
- January – The Old Fox Deceiv’d by Martha Grimes (takes place in January)
- February – God Rest Ye, Royal Gentleman by Ryhs Bowen (couple on cover)
- March – Premeditated Mortar by Kate Carlisle (title has word starting with “M”)
- April – The Three Locks by Bonnie MacBird (church/minister/religion has major role)
- May – Moonflower Murders by Anthony Horowitz (title has word starting with “M”)
- June – A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie (original publication month)
- July – Hollywood Homicide by Kellye Garrett (takes place in US)
- August – Shucked Apart by Barbara Ross (month related item on cover – beach/water)
- September – The Inspector of Strange and Unexplained Deaths by Olivier Barde-Cabuçon (title has word starting with “S”)
- October – Murder at the Masquerade by Josh Lanyon (costume)
- November – The Madness of Crowds by Louise Penny (wild care book)
- December – The Hollow by Agatha Christie (house party/family gathering)
Invalid challenge name.