Happy March! We have several birthdays in our family this month, three nephews and a niece. I should probably start shopping. At what age is it appropriate to send money instead of a gift?
Some authors worth noting were also born this month. Have you read any of their books?
- Mickey Spillane (born March 9, 1918)
- James Patterson (born March 22, 1947)
- Nevada Barr (born March 1, 1952)
- Dana Stabenow (born March 27, 1952)
- Peter Robinson (born March 17, 1950)
Link your March reads below.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
The only one I’ve read is James Patterson, and only a small fraction of his books.
I’ve read a couple of his and a couple by Nevada Barr.
I’ve read Nevada Barr and Dana Stabenow but was never a huge fan; however, my mother loves Peter Robinson’s books and has urged me to try them. Maybe soon!
A lot of people like his books. I haven’t read any yet.