Happy Readathon Day! I love readathon days. I don’t have much going on today, so I’ll have plenty of time to read. I’ll be trying to update this post throughout the day/night. I’m also on Twitter and Instagram.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are? I am in eastern Ohio. The Readathon started at 8:00 a.m., but I’m starting at 10:00. I slept in a bit.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Marple: Twelve New Mysteries. I’ve been saving it for today.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’ve got cinnamon rolls and ice cream. And we’ll order out for dinner – probably Italian.
- Tell us something about yourself. I love mysteries and cozy blankets and hot chocolate.
- What are you reading right now? Marple: Twelve New Mysteries and The Enigma of Room 622
- How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished one and read parts of two others
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon? Still finishing Marple
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not many and the ones that I did have are of my own making
- How would you assess your reading overall? I enjoyed everything I read.
- Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it? I don’t really have much of a strategy.
- What was your favorite snack? We had cinnamon rolls with apple pie ice cream – delicious!
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
- Marple: Twelve New Mysteries by Naomi Alderman, Leigh Bardugo, Alyssa Cole, et al.
- Halloween Party Murder by Leighann Dobbs
Books read/listened to a part of:
- The Enigma of Room 622 by Joel Dicker
- The Railway Detective’s Christmas Case by Edward Marston