I’ve been trying to pull together a stack of “possibles” for the Read-a-Thon. These are ones I pulled off the shelf yesterday.
- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- So Into You by Sandra Hill
- Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
- Flesh and Fire by Laura Ann Gilman
- The Italian Secretary by Caleb Carr
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Peacekeeper by Laura E. Reeve
- Still Life by Louise Penny
- Hidden Currents by Christine Feehan
- The Italian’s Inexperienced Mistress by Lynne Graham
- Branded by the Sheriff by Delores Fossen
- An Edible History of Humanity by Tom Standage
- The Guns of Avalon by Roger Zelazny (in The Great Book of Amber)
I know I won’t get them all read, obviously. Also, I may end of grabbing entirely different ones. I figure I can always go to Amber’s bookshelves if I just need a short easy something for a break. Also, I’ll read a little with Amber, but I’m not sure what we’ll be reading by then. I told her she can stay up late if she’s reading with me and I’ll post anything she reads, too.
I think my husband is finally realizing that I actually mean that I’m taking a whole day to just read. Or at least as close to a whole day as I can. He’s planning on having our friends over for games that night instead of Friday so he’ll have something to do.