Amber’s (9) update’ll be first.
She spent 2 hours and 25 minutes reading.
She finished a batch of books:
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire by Jesse Leon McCann
- The Fran with Four Brains (Franny K. Stein) by Jim Benton
- Scooby-Doo and the Weird Water Park by Jesse Leon McCann
- Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff
- Zack’s Alligator by Shirley Mozell
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schultz
- The Magic School Bus Gets Eaten by Patricia Relf
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
- The Cafeteria Lady for the Black Lagoon by Mike Thaler
- Pickle Things by Marc Brown
Her total so far is 11 books. They’re all re-reads for her but she’s enjoying it. I think she may be going for sheer numbers. She says her favorite so far is the Franny K. Stein.
My update is not nearly as interesting.
I’ve read for about 2 hours and 15 minutes, 130 pages in Flesh and Fire by Laura Anne Gilman.
I haven’t done much visiting yet, but I’m sure I will later.
It may be a little while before my next update. We have to do some running around and Amber’s singing at a nursing home this afternoon with her church group.